We give everyone the same great dental care and respect regardless of whether they pay through insurance, from their own resources, or through financing.
Insurance We Accept
We gladly accept Aetna, Cigna, Delta, Guardian, and United Health Care.
Payment Types We Accept
We gladly accept cash, personal check, CareCredit financing,and the following debit and credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
You CAN Afford a Beautiful Smile and Healthy Teeth
- Call us for a FREE consultation and evaluation of the health of your teeth and gums. We take time to explain your options and your treatment.
- After your initial appointment, we will work together to create a plan to correct any problems and get your teeth and gums healthy in a timeframe that works for you and your budget. We listen to your concerns and focus treatment based on your needs.
- Perhaps one of our flexible dental financing options can help you get the care you need in an affordable way.
- We work hard to keep our fees reasonable for the quality care you will receive from us.
- With evening and Saturday hours, we are always available for you, your family and friends. You can always reach us.
- You get to know your dentist, and he knows you – you are not shifted from one dentist to another.
No Insurance? No Problem!
We offer an in-house discounted membership plan for those interested in regular preventative maintenance visits or those who need major restorative work. Please speak to the office manager about these options.
AK Dental Arts helps make dentistry affordable to patients without insurance or for patients who exceed their annual dental insurance limit. At AK Dental Arts, we give everyone the same great dental care and respect regardless of whether they pay through insurance, from their own resources or through financing.
If you are lucky enough to have dental insurance, you may find it helps pay for regular cleaning, occasional fillings, and a crown or a root canal. Most dental insurance has an annual limit, typically between $1,000 and $1,500, and in this case, dental insurance doesn’t cover larger expenses such as restoration following years of neglect or teeth damaged by years of wear, for porcelain veneers, or for dental implants to replace missing teeth. In some cases, the annual premium for dental insurance can exceed the cost of routine cleanings and checkups.
Please call us at 718-448-3366 for an appointment and let us help create a plan that works for you to achieve a healthy smile.
You may think that it’s safe to stay away from the dentist if you are not hurting, especially if you don’t have insurance. But routine preventive dental care can identify problems well before they cause pain, and correcting problems early can be much less expensive than letting them grow into an larger, more expensive and possibly painful problem. Twice-a-year cleanings and checkups offer a great return on investment, considering the long-term costs and benefits – to your pocketbook, your smile and your overall health.
Maybe you haven’t been to the dentist in a long time but know you need help. Perhaps you have pain, cavities, broken teeth or bleeding gums, but are afraid you can’t afford to pay.
Please call us for an appointment and let us help create a plan that works for you to achieve a healthy smile.
Dental Financing Options
Pay later with Cherry
What is Cherry?
Get treated now and pay over time with Cherry. Cherry is a payment plan designed for your health, beauty, and wellness needs and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments.
3 Reasons Why Patients Love Cherry
- Cherry qualifies patients for up to $10,000.00
- There is no hard credit check
- Cherry offers zero percent financing options*
*0% promo APR is subject to approval. Regular APR 9.99% – 35.99%. Down payment
may be required.
Apply with Cherry
How does Cherry work?
Cherry performs a soft credit check, which does not hurt your credit score, to determine approval amounts and contract type, as well as to verify applicant identity. Cherry may ask for additional information from some borrowers in order to determine approval amounts.
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age
- Patients must have a valid bank issued debit card
Flexible payment plan options are available through CareCredit from GE Capital can help you manage your treatment costs and spread them over time.
- No Upfront Costs or Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Quick & Easy Application Process – click here to learn more about it…
- Subject to credit approval
Call us today at 718-448-3366 to see how we can help you.
CareCredit for Dental Procedures
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Your healthcare credit card
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties